lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] ARP request ...and then?

From: Alexander Groß
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] ARP request ...and then?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:21:37 -0000

Hi Leon,

| The only thing that would disturb this solution, are concurrent ARP
requests
| initiated by lwIP (possible, if you open to multiple hosts on the local
| network which
| are not yet ARP-cached), or unexpected ARP replies (very unlikely).

In my case four "connections" (I would like to use UDP) to one destination
host have to be made. It is possible for me to set up only the first
connection (which will perform the ARP request/reply cycle) and then set up
the remaining 3 connections (using the ARP cache).

| I will implement the first, simple tactique in my driver (as #define-able
| behaviour)
| somewhere next week, because initiating a TPC connection is on my list as
| well.

Would you please contact me if the implementation works? I would like to use
it in my application like described above.

Regards,

Alex