lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip-cvs-20020124 and Linux 2.4

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip-cvs-20020124 and Linux 2.4
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:23:37 -0000

Hi Michael!

On Thursday 24 January 2002 16.42, you wrote:
> I just started playing with lwip.
> I downloaded lwip-cvs-20020124 and tried to get it to work with linux
> 2.4.7 on a fairly stock rh 7.2 system using unixsim.
>
> I was able to get everything compiled and running and can ping lwip, but
> can't get any of the 'apps' to work.  Below is a tcpdump trace of an
> attempted telnet session.  Following the tcpdump trace is some debug
> output from lwip.  Lwip is receiving the SYN Ok, ARP appears to work,
> but it appears that all lwip is sending is the window (which is getting
> sent twice).
> Am I doing something wrong? or is the current cvs version busted....

Yes, you managed to get a broken CVS version! ;-)

I was toying a little bit with IP reassembly at that time (that's why the
tcpdump output shows some strange "frag" fields), and I unfortunately
committed a version that didn't work. Any version later than 20020124 should
work, though.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>