lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] (for : Hongsong Li) LwIP over 8051

From: Imran Mansuri
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] (for : Hongsong Li) LwIP over 8051
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:43:57 -0000

Hello Hongsong Li
I am trying to port on 8051 without any OS...
But the prob is that i am getting object code size of
200Kb after compiling only core source files of LwIP
using SDCC compiler...

Can u tell me what could be the problem?

I have undefined STATS and DEBUG options but still
code size is too large...

I read ur following mail from archive of LwIp mailing
list that says you have limmited LwIP and Uc Os to 60
KB...can you tell me how is it done?

I am really in hurry to complete my project...
please reply soon...

thanks in advance
Imran Mansuri