lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] cs8900 Ethernet device driver released

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] cs8900 Ethernet device driver released
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:48:32 -0000

Hello Adam,

I've released the Crystal Semiconductor CS8900 Ethernet
device driver for lwIP.

It's for download at

http://www.esrac.ele.tue.nl/~leon/lwip/

Please see top of "cs8900if.c" for details.

Short documentation:
1) remove the #include "leds.h" and leds_*()
2) Adapt the hardware settings
3) Optional: Have call the cs_interrupt() function from the
cs8900a interrupt, IF you use a interrupt for the cs8900
4) Call cs8900if_service() in a looping fashion.

This driver will be under continuous development by me in the next
few weeks. Please coordinate changes with me. I'll resubmit them
back here. (Until or unless Adam want to take over that task in the future.
:)

Also, if you're using the driver, report your mileage please.

Regards, Leon.

P.S. Also, if released the latest DHCP code for my private IP stack, which
I'm planning to port to lwIP sometime in the beginning of 2002.