lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Release of 0.5?

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Release of 0.5?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:24:52 -0000

Hi John!

On Tuesday 11 December 2001 20:24, you wrote:
> When do you plan on releasing 0.5? And how close is the current CVS code
> to the 0.5 release?

There are a few cranks that I would like to iron out before 0.5 will be
released. The pbuf stuff has just been taken care of so there shouldn't be
much more that needs to be done before 0.5.

What I'd really like to do it a rewrite of the mem module, but that will have
to wait until the next release. I'd also like to put up an anonymous CVS for
0.5, but releasing the code is probably more important than that right now.

Bill, I am sorry to say that I found a few other 8/16-bit issues that I won't
hunt down for 0.5.

You won't have to wait too long for 0.5.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam