lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Problems migrating from 0.5.3 to 0.6

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Problems migrating from 0.5.3 to 0.6
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:26:26 -0000

I don't see this answered but that might be due to the possible loss of
mails form this list on my side during the past 2 weeks.

Anyway there was a bug in the socket code in 0.5.3 which made you lose
data.Just try the sockets.c from 0.6 in 0.5.3 and it should work.
IIRC the netbufs code had a similar bug too.These files should work with 0.5.3