lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Select() for LWIP

From: Recker, John
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Select() for LWIP
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:35:46 -0000

I have implemented a subset of select - it
only blocks on read files, not write files.
In addition to requiring adding non-blocking
IO (as mentioned by Paul), the main problem
is adding blocking on a list of semaphores
in the OS layer.

I'd like to contribute it back to LWIP - main
problem (other than that I don't follow the
list much anymore as my version of LWIP seems
to work well enough for my purposes) is
a mechanism for integrating it into the tree.

Seems like this is now possible?

jr