lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] slip interface for linux?

From: Ivarsson Magnus
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] slip interface for linux?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:03:48 -0000

Hi, I have browsed around in the distribution 0.5.3 looking for a full
implementation of a SLIP interface for linux. What I have found is the
sioslip.c which lacks implementation of the macros SIO_RECV(c) and SIO_SEND(c)
as well as neccesary initiation.

Is there a complete implementation available?
Does anybody have a working PPP implementation?

BR, Magnus Ivarsson