lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Congestion Windows

From: yeoh yeow
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Congestion Windows
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:22:51 -0000

If our buffer size is fixed to an amount of data and we use pre-allocated
buffer, is it we need to imposed congestion window flow control.

As I know, congestion windows is flow control imposed by the sender. If we
already specific an amount of data like fitting the window size of every
outgoing packet. We really don't need to impose this flow control, rite?

Please anyone advice...

Thanks

regards,
chun yeow