lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Problem with cvs snapshot on lwip homepage(?)

From: Ivarsson Magnus
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Problem with cvs snapshot on lwip homepage(?)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:26:00 -0000

There has been some questions about an up to date version of lwip
including all patches that has been sent to this mailing list. I
guess that the lack of answers is due to the fact that there is a
cvs snapshot available on the LwIP homepage? A few questions:

- Is this cvs snapshot updated regulary and by whom? (Adam alone or
  is there some core group of developers?)

- For the moment the cvs snapshot is corrupt (when using winzip I get
  an error, when using linux - ark only a few of the files are present)

- Can someone fix this or is there anybody who feel like sending me their
  files? (Im intrested in the /src/core directories and subdirectories +
  their include files.

Thanks in advance,

Magnus

Magnus Ivarsson

Volvo Technological Development Corporation
Transport & Telematics Services
Dept 06600, CTP
SE-412 88 Gothenburg, Sweden

Phone:  +46 31 772 4009