lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] New CVS Tree

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] New CVS Tree
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:20:11 -0000

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Wow, a begin_pack_struct.h and end_pack_struct.h seems really weighty. There
isn't any other way? How does packing of structures work in Visual C++?

I notice one of the tasks on the board is adding JavaDoc. I only use a
subset (raw API, no TCP) of lwIP at the moment, but for what functions I do
use I'll happily write up JavaDoc.

However, should that too be submitted as a patch or would it be better
e-mail submitted out of band to someone who is maintaining the JavaDoc? I
say that because I'm sure there will be duplicate submissions of varying
quality...

Scott.

* Florian Schulze translated into ASCII [Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 06:32:06PM +0=
200][<Mahogany-0.64.2-1308-20021019-183206.00@>]
> Questions about using the new CVS tree:
>=20
> 1. I have the Windows and DOS port, should I add them into the appropiate
> proj and src/arch directorys? I think this would be the best place for
> them. If I add them, I would have to add the already discussed change for
> packed structures. On Windows I can't define a macro to do the packing, so
> I would add two include files begin_pack_struct.h and end_pack_struct.h
> which then would be included before and after the relevant structs. Thos
> include files would be placed in the arch directorys for every architectu=
re.
>=20
> 2. Should we add something like a contrib directory with addons for lwip
> like my ftp server? That folder wouldn't necessarily be supported by
> everyone, but only by the author of the addon.
>=20
> Florian
>=20
>=20
>=20
> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

--=20
http://quadhome.com/           - Personal webpage
tranzoa.net                    - Firewall

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--