lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP and TUN/TAP on Linux 2.4

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP and TUN/TAP on Linux 2.4
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:45:14 -0000

Okay, so the automatic updating should be happening as I write this.
Right now I'm set it up to regenerate the HTML once a day at 01:00
(Standard -0500 UTC).  That will almost certainly mean you'll have to
check your cache information carefully in your browser if you're around
a lot, but them's the breaks.  :-)

As always, please let me know if anyone has any problems either with the
cgi or just accessing pages.

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald