lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP for Win32

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP for Win32
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:14:49 -0000

Hi Scott!

On Sunday 03 February 2002 01:06, you wrote:
> If you mean burying an #include directive inside a macro definition,
> then I'm afraid this won't work either since #define is also a
> preprocessor directive and hence cannot be part of a macro.

No, I mean it the other way around; burying a #pragma directive in an
#include file like this:

(In file arp.c)
#include "arch/begin_pack_struct.h"
struct arp_hdr {
  [...]
};
#include "arch/end_pack_struct.h"

(In file arch/begin_pack_struct.h)
#pragma(push,1)

(In file arch/end_pack_struct.h)
#pragma(push,0)

This obviously works with other preprocessing stuff such as #defines, but
will it work with Visual C++'s #pragmas?

I would really like to avoid resorting to multiple #ifdef's inside the code.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam