lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] uIP in SDCC

From: Felipe Massia
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] uIP in SDCC
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:56:33 -0000

Hello,

I'm working with uIP for Z80. I have made it compile under SDCC - Small
Devices C Compiler, GPL licensed - and simulated under sz80, a simulator
for the Z80 that comes with SDCC. It's based on the Unix simulation:
I've changed the simulator so that it does the interface between uIP and
the tap device. The uIP binary code resulted  ~20Kbytes.

The only thing I had to change in the uIP core was one struct copy,
because SDCC does not do aggregates assignment.

greetings,
--
Felipe Massia Pereira   <http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~ra000493>
CS MSc Student @ IC-UNICAMP