lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP 0.5 on ARM with ucOS-II

From: Konrad, Guido
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP 0.5 on ARM with ucOS-II
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:47:13 -0000

Hi!

Starting with TCP/IP stack and internet stuff programming a few weeks ago, I
now try to run lwIP 0.5 stack on an Atmel AT91 (ARM7TDMI) based board with
CS8900a and ucOS-II. Thanks to Leon Woestenberg the cs8900a seems to work.
But I still face some problems adapting ucOS-II to the sys_arch module.
(Even if it seems to be less sophisticated than in lwIp 0.4.2). Does anybody
can provide me with a sample sys_arch.c for ucOS-II? I would really
appreciate it.

Thank you

Guido