lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting on rabbit

From: John C. Toman
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting on rabbit
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:38:52 -0000

Hi Harish,

I've completed an initial port (I consider it to be alpha quality at the
moment) of lwIP to the Rabbit 2000 processor. However, this port uses a
RealTek 8019as driver. It also requires the Softools C compiler for the
Rabbit (www.softools.com). You can get what I've done so far at
http://www.compendium-tech.com/RabbitTCPIP.jsp ... I'm still actively
developing this.

You might be able to drop in Leon's cs8900 driver instead of the RealTek
one. Also note that, if you're planning on using Dynamic C, the port
won't work without a lot of translation.

Regards,

John