lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip under Linux 2.4

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip under Linux 2.4
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:57:17 -0000

Hi Jose!

On Friday 04 January 2002 03.39, you wrote:
> Thanks for adding the changes to CVS. I've tried it out
> it seems to work fine. It even works without GDB. I guess
> Linux also keeps thread's stack separate except under GDB.

Does this mean that it is now possible to run lwIP under Linux 2.4? Good
news! Perhaps this and the bugs found recently calls for a 0.5.1 version.

Are there any specific versions of the Linux 2.4.x series that this works
with? I recall Joe mentioning bugs in Linux < 2.4.15 and devfs.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam