lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] what speed?

From: John C. Toman
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] what speed?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:43:10 -0000

Michel,

The larger 8019as manual is available. I've put a copy of it on my web
site: http://www.ctica.com/~jctoman/rtl8019.pdf

There are some sample packet drivers for this lying around on the net.
There is code for the PIC using the 8019as that you might find useful in
the november issue of circuit cellar (www.circuitcellaronline.com  --
see the "Packet Whacker" article in the November edition.

We are contemplating porting lwip to the Rabbit 2000 processor using the
Softools C compiler. The hardware produced by Rabbit Semiconductor uses
the RTK8019as.

John Toman