lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] A minor bug in sender window update

From: Biren Patel
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] A minor bug in sender window update
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:53:18 -0000

Hi,

While opening an active connection, lwIP starts with sender window value as
TCP_WND but when it receives SYN-ACK for the SYN that it sent to peer, it
doesn't  update this value. Sender window only gets updated in tcp_receive()
function in the "window update" calculations.

I think pcb->snd_wnd and pcb->snd_wl1 variables should be set in SYN_SENT
state when we receive SYN-ACK from peer.

Thanks,
Biren.