lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] DHCP Problems

From: Steve Sharp
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] DHCP Problems
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:43:46 -0000

Hi All,

Im having a few problems with obtaining an IP address from a DCHP server,
and i was wondering what the "minimum recommended" fields a DHCPDISCOVER
message.

Currently in the option fields im setting :

DHCP: DHCP Message Type      = DHCP Discover
DHCP: Maximum DHCP Message Size = (Length: 2) 02 40
DHCP: Parameter Request List = (Length: 3) 01 03 1c (Subnet Mask, Default
Router, Broadcast Address)
DHCP: End of this option field

This setup works on my test setup here, but not with my ISP :(

Any ideas ?

---
Kind Regards
Steve.