lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] tcp_parseopt problem

From: DASILVA VINCENTE BIT
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] tcp_parseopt problem
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:16:57 -0000

Hello

I have a situation that when tcp_parseopt is called
the following happens
opt on line 1080 = 0x40
This causes a jump to line 1098 where opts[c + 1] = 0x00 and c = 0 causing a
jump back to line 1080 and therefore a endless loop

Can anyone shed some light on this? Is the opt val of 0x40 wrong and if so
where is this value set? Does anyone have a pointer to where tcpip options
are explained...?

I have lwip 0.5.1 working on uCOS for 8051 except for 2 problems
-the tcp_parseopt problem described above(If I comment out the 2 lines of
code where  tcp_parseopt is called then the system works)
-a precompiler error on the macros where the static u8_t memp_memory[xxxx]
is declared in memp.c.(If I hardcode a mem value then the system works)

Vicente