lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Second Release lwIP for Rabbit 2000/3000

From: John C. Toman
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Second Release lwIP for Rabbit 2000/3000
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:32:03 -0000

Hi all,

The second alpha release of my port of the lwIP TCP/UDP/IP stack for use
with the Softools compiler and with Rabbit Semiconductor development
kits is available at http://www.compendium-tech.com/RabbitTCPIP.jsp .
This is a refresh of last month's initial release.

New in this release:

(1) RCM3000 support (latest board and processor from Rabbit Semiconductor)
(2) DHCP client support(thanks Leon)
(3) Rabbit 2000/3000 assembly-optimized internet checksum routines
(4) Working sample http server (this is a port of Adam's with a few of
the pages taken out due to memory constraints).

In the near term, I'll be working on adding internet protocol support,
including DNS, POP3 and SMTP. A DNS client is a the top of my list. Any
progress I make on these protocols will be given back to the lwIP community.

Regards,

John