lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] tcp_input() help

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] tcp_input() help
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:14:05 -0000

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:37:44 -0800 (PST) ajay kapoor <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the vc++ version of lwip stack. There seems to be problem
> with the below function in tcp_input().
>
> //   pbuf_header(p, -(IPH_HL(iphdr) * 4/sizeof(s8_t)));
>
> when i replace the - sign with * -1 it seems to work fine.
>
> pbuf_header(p, (IPH_HL(iphdr) * 4/sizeof(u8_t))* -1);
>
> is it ok to do that.
>
> also the tcp checksum function inet_chksum_pseudo() is failing.
>
> any suggestions. please help
>
> -Aj

Just a word of warning. The current Visual C version in CVS is most likely
broken. I hope to get that fixed soon.
You should always give the version you are using, because that way we are
able to see if some bug was fixed.
Kieran is right, that this seems to be a problem with you visual c++
version. Which one are you using? I tested with VC++6 SP4 (and a bit with
SP5).

Florian