lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Recent change in pbuf.c

From: Ivarsson Magnus
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Recent change in pbuf.c
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:47:31 -0000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29AA3.74F3B2B0

I would like the PBUF_LINK to stay at least on 4 bytes in order for the PPP
interface to work without chaining every single packet. Those who want to
preserve the unneccesary memory in implementations without the need for
PBUF_LINK can define it to zero in for example lwipopts.h but the design of the
network interface drivers should not rely on it.

BR, Magnus