lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] uIP over CS8900A

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] uIP over CS8900A
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:51:32 -0000

Hi!

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 01.34, Tom Hayes wrote:
> I need know, the driver cs8900if used for lwip stack can be used for uIP
> stack easily, or I need to do many changes, someone has worked uIP over the
> CS8900A ethernet card used this driver?

The actual hardware interfacing code from Leon's CS8900a driver can be used
directly for a uIP driver. The stack interfacing must be radically changed,
however.

The best way of doing it would probably be to cut and paste the hardware
interfacing code from the CS8900a lwIP driver into a skeleton uIP driver made
from the tapdev.c file for instance.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>