lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Problem with cvs snapshot on lwip homepage(?)

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Problem with cvs snapshot on lwip homepage(?)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:39:36 -0000

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Ivarsson Magnus wrote:
> - Is this cvs snapshot updated regulary and by whom? (Adam alone or
>   is there some core group of developers?)

Just by Adam.  I'm not sure how regularly it's being updated at the
moment.  Adam went on holiday about a month or so ago, and we've not heard
from him since.

> - For the moment the cvs snapshot is corrupt (when using winzip I get
>   an error, when using linux - ark only a few of the files are present)

Yep, the tar seems to have been corrupted.

> - Can someone fix this or is there anybody who feel like sending me their
>   files? (Im intrested in the /src/core directories and subdirectories +
>   their include files.

Adam is the only one who could fix it.  However, the CVS archive will
contain many more changes than the bug fix patches.  What I suspect you
really want is the latest release (0.5.3) with all the recent patches
applied.  I'd suggest you download that, and then patch it manually with
those patches that have been posted here since it was released.

Kieran