lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] How to Optimize LwIP?

From: Imran Mansuri
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] How to Optimize LwIP?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:04:29 -0000

Hello friends

I could run LwIP over DOS but my actually project is
to run it over some microcontroller without any
Operating System.

Now as u all know resource constraints for
microcontroller, can anyone suggests me how to start
optimizing LwiP? What variables/parameteres should I
take in to account in order to limit the stack to 64K
code + 64 K memory. Well this is the maximum memory
available for old 8051 Micro-controller. Is this much
optimization is possible? or I have to turn to high
end microcontrollers?

Awaitng for ur replies
Imran