lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Beginner's problems and questions

From: Wurmsdobler, Peter
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Beginner's problems and questions
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:52:08 -0000

David,
thanks a lot for your answers. I took a look at the latest version 1.6.0-rc
and in the project dir, there is a minimat dir. The makefile here works
fine, just a few warnings which I fixed:
  pbuf.c:560: warning: `/*' within comment
  main.c:68: warning: implicit declaration of function `printf'
  main.c:78: warning: implicit declaration of function `echo_init'
Also I took a look at the mintapif.* code which seems to be an example
network device.
Now I have to glue the lwIP stack on top of my code.

peter