lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] How to Optimize LwIP?

From: Conny Öhult
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] How to Optimize LwIP?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:04:43 -0000

Or you take sneak peek the minimal project in the latest development code
from the CVS as opposed to the unixsim proj.
No sys arch, single thread and raw api and a simple application. I have
actually tested this configuration with the raw api web server,
SLIP/Ethernet and another simpler app. Works very well.

http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/download/?f=lwip-cvs.tar.gz

/Conny

At 13:11 2002-04-19 +0500, you wrote:
>Well if you can sacrifice on number of sockets and higer thruput ,it is
>possible to do it in that memory constraint.
>See lwipopts.h and keep the figures as low as possible . Following are the
>tunable parameters
>
>#define MEM_SIZE                1000
>#define MEMP_NUM_PBUF           40
>#define MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB        1
>#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB        1
>#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN  1
>#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_SEG       10
>#define MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT    5
>#define PBUF_POOL_SIZE          5
>#define PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE       1500
>#define TCP_SND_BUF             2480
>#define TCP_WND                 2480
>#define ARP_TABLE_SIZE 2

Conny Öhult
Luleå University of Technology
Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
SE-971 87 LULEÅ, Sweden
Phone: 0920-49 1577 (Intl: +46 920 49 1577)
Fax: 0920-49 2191 (Intl: +46 920 49 2191)