lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] TCP_INPUT_DEBUG compile error

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] TCP_INPUT_DEBUG compile error
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:59:58 -0000

Hi Kieran!

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 15.27, you wrote:
> When you turn TCP_INPUT_DEBUG on, you get the following compile error.
> I'm guessing that it's just something you've forgotton to change at some
> point.  It doesn't cause any great hassle, but thought you'd like to know
> so you can keep the code clean.

Yes, this is a problem that I have been stumbeling over a few times as well
:-) The reason is that TCP_INPUT_DEBUG needs TCP_DEBUG to be turned on.
TCP_DEBUG activates a few tcp_debug_print functions for printing out TCP
debug information.

A better way to handle it is to let those functions be activated by
TCP_INPUT_DEBUG and TCP_OUTPUT_DEBUG as well. I just changed the code so that
is how the CVS code behaves now.

Cheers,

/adam
--