lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip]bug in pcb->queuelen?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip]bug in pcb->queuelen?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:30:49 -0000

Hi everyone,

first of all many thanks to Adam for his great work.

I'm evaluating lwIP 0.5.0 for a network embeddded product. I ported it
to 8051 platform using Keil 6.2. CS8900A as ethernet interface, 8 bit
access. I know that lwIP is a bit too heavy for 8051 arcitecture, but
our application is very light.

Because some harware conflicts beetween our emulator and the
development board, the CS8900A driver is not optimal and I can write
about 150 bytes in 7ms... :-(

We encountered a problem: suddenly, the pcb->snd_queuelen counter in
the tcp_receive() function (near the comment "Remove segment from the
unacknowledged list if the incoming ACK acknowlegdes them") become 255.
I'm quite sure there was one more decrement somewere.
Any hint?

Another small issue: someone told me to test stacks using nmap command
in Linux. I compiled lwIP for Mandrake 8.1 and kernel 2.4.16, I ran
nmap and lwIP crash.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea Olivotto