lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip 0.5.3 win32 build

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip 0.5.3 win32 build
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:38:54 -0000

> Problem 1)
>
> I able to build the lwip.lib with huge warning !!! how we can remove it
>  attaching the waning)

Those are all warnings inside lwip itself, so I (who only ported it to
windows) don't care. They shouldn't be critical.

> Problem 2)
>
> building mvc6/test fail with lot of dependece i try to comment the file
> belonging to ftpd with ref to mailing list , find no use, so can u please
> guide me in building the test application.(vfs.h/packet32.h)

packet32.h is needed for the windows version. see the included readme on how
to compile properly.
see also http://www.psky.com/lwip/lwip_32_a.htm for some help.
the ftp deamon uses my own virtual file system. either remove ftpd.h and the
ftpd_init call from test.c and also remove ftpd.c from the project, or write
your own file access routines.

Regards,
Florian