lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] M16C & uCOS

From: Jari
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] M16C & uCOS
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:15:08 -0000

Hi !

I have under development M16C board for a special purpose (so it will not be
available for everybody as a common dev. kit. or something like that) and I
would like to have at least two things for it. First to be able to use
browser to configure it throug serial port and secondly possibly add
ethernet controller + web-server on the board to be able to connect it to
internet.

Jari