lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] newbie's questions

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] newbie's questions
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:06:56 -0000

Hi!

On Monday 22 April 2002 04.32, nari_dhy wrote:
>     I want to test the lwip stack with uc/os-ii.I have two pcs.One is to
> be host with pci slot ehernet adapter card(3com,ne2k) running on
> win2k.The other to be target with isa slot ethernet card.The two pcs are
> linked into a lan.
>     what should i do?

Basically, you should write device drivers for your hardware and get that to
work. Then you can proceed wth trying lwIP out - look at the avaliable
examples both in the lwIP distribution and the ports to other platforms.
Reading the documentation on "Using lwIP with and without an operating
system" would be a good place to start.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>