lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] httpd with API

From: Mikael Lundberg
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] httpd with API
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:27:38 -0000

Hi guys.
I have ported lwIP to a Hitachi H8s/Cirrus CS8900A and uCOS-II.
The stack is now up and running, ping works fine.
But I have some problem with httpd, I have used the simple httpd-server that
Adam has in his early documention, as below;

main()
{
  struct netconn *conn, *newconn;
  /* Create a new TCP connection handle. */
  conn = netconn_new(NETCONN_TCP);
  /* Bind the connection to port 80 on any local IP address. */
  netconn_bind(conn, NULL, 80);
  /* Put the connection into LISTEN state. */
  netconn_listen(conn);

  while(1) {
    /* Accept a new connection. */
    newconn = netconn_accept(conn);
    /* Process the incomming connection. */
    process_connection(newconn);
    /* Deallocate connection handle. */
    netconn_delete(newconn);
}

Do you think it's still work with the new lwIP-versions (Im currently using
0.5.2)

Its seems as somethings goes wrong after the netconn_bind-function has been
called. I belive that the function post the message with the line:
      api_msg_post(msg);
but it seems like I dont get any 'reply', and the program stands waiting for
the message in the line after...
      sys_mbox_fetch(conn->mbox, NULL);

I have one more little question, I have defined SYS_MBOX_NULL to  NULL, but I
am not sure of the meaning of SYS_MBOX_NULL. Will the function
sys_arch_mbox_new return a mailbox that points at SYS_MBOX_NULL (as msg) or
will the function return SYS_MBOX_NULL if it not able to make a mbox, or maybe
both??    Regards  //Mikael