lwip-users

[lwip-users] AW: [lwip] Realtek RTL8019AS vs cs8900

From: FALE(Leopold Faschalek)
Subject: [lwip-users] AW: [lwip] Realtek RTL8019AS vs cs8900
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:15:12 -0000

hi,

as far as i know

                RTL8019A                CS8900A
price           cheap                   medium
ne2000  yes                     no
8bit mode       yes                     no interrupts
16bit           yes                     yes
dma             yes                     yes
buffer  16K                     4,5K
sw-interf.  complex             simple
temp            comercial               industrial
3V/5V           no/yes          yes/yes

greetings Leopold