lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Re: Re: [lwip] Porting on rabbit

From: harish jayaraj
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Re: Re: [lwip] Porting on rabbit
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:34:05 -0000

Hello Leon,
      I 'am still not able to figure out the where and how the
timer is configured and used in Lwip code. There is a timer handle
that is being called, but the question really is, where is the
timer configured or installed. If it is not there then, how do i
need to configure the timer.
Here is a breif on the timer works in our RTOS.
       - Select a timer (There are 4 timers ).
       - Install an handler for that timer.
       - Enable the timer so that it start to tick.
Is there is timer used in Lwip ('am sure there should be one)? If
so how is is configued now..

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Harish