lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] IP fragmentation support questions

From: Paul Sheer
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] IP fragmentation support questions
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:58:10 -0000

Hi all

I'm busy coding an HTTP proxy server for lwIP.

Because the proxy will communicate with arbitrary
Internet hosts, it must support all essential features
of TCP. Hence IP fragmentation support is required.

has anyone tested the IP fragmentation code? Does it work?
(it seems commented out)

can it handle many simultaneous streams at once?

what other important TCP features need supporting?
(ECN ius another I know about, but its not really
essential)

best wishes

-paul

Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . . Tel . . . +27 21 761 7224
Email . . . address@hidden . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057245
Linux development, cryptography, recruitment,  support,  training
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer . . . . http://rute.sourceforge.net
L I N U X . . . . . . . . . . . .  The Choice of a GNU Generation