lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] another SOS..

From: byung-hyun jang
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] another SOS..
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:47:29 -0000

Dear Florian Schulze :

With your great help I could compile the lwip without problem.
Unfortunately, I got run time error at this time.

That is MEMORY REFERENCE ERROR. When I run it Windows error message saying
that "some memory location can not be written" came out. I am using the
Window 2000. My friend told me that he did it once at Windows98 platform.

Would you give me some advice regarding this problem??

I appreciate you.

Sincerely,