lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] 100 bytes packet problem

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] 100 bytes packet problem
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:03:37 -0000

am using lwip in my application that is designed to measure network
performance using this stack. A peculiar behavior exhibits in the case when
my application send a packet size  of 100 bytes. The problem is very fatal
as
in this case amout of data send by application is always greater than the
actual data
transmission . I tried to debug and i am getting data spilling over  in this
if block

    if(queuelen >= TCP_SND_QUEUELEN)
    {
        DEBUGF(TCP_OUTPUT_DEBUG, ("tcp_enqueue: too long queue %d (max
        goto memerr;
    }

The bad thing is that my application does not get informed of this status.
Thus
the value of application sent bytes is not exhibiting the actual bytes that
are sent in reality. The value of actual byte sent is quite less than the
value of byte sent as exhibited by the application.

Any help in this regard?????

Mumtaz Ahmad