lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] If some one using lwip in coldfire?

From: David Haas
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] If some one using lwip in coldfire?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:20:19 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2871E.B784D660

I just read your message. I am evaluating using lwip in a MCF5272. We =
are using the Nucleus operating system. I will probably move forward and =
see if I can get it to compile and build. The rtxc ethernet driver looks =
like a good example, although I think it polls for data and I plan on =
using interrupts.

In answer to the question of why not use uCLinux, frankly, I starting =
looking at it and it seemed to hard to get going (and I have played =
around with unix applications before). I was already familiar with =
Nucleus and we have some real-time requirements which I was not sure if =
uCLinux could meet.

David Haas
NBS Card Technology

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2871E.B784D660

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I just read your message. I am evaluating using lwip =
in a=20
MCF5272. We are using the Nucleus operating system. I will probably move =
forward=20
and see if I can get it to compile and build. The rtxc ethernet driver =
looks=20
like a good example, although I think it polls for data and I plan on =
using=20
interrupts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>In answer to the question of why not use uCLinux, =
frankly, I=20
starting looking at it and it seemed to hard to get going (and I have =
played=20
around with unix applications before). I was already familiar with =
Nucleus and=20
we have some real-time requirements which I was not sure if uCLinux =
could=20
meet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>David Haas<BR>NBS Card=20
Technology<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2871E.B784D660--