lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] IMPORTANT: Savannah hosts lwIP CVS!

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] IMPORTANT: Savannah hosts lwIP CVS!
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:32:32 -0000

Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your remark; it needs some explanation.

> I did a checkout on the CVS at savannah, it appears that every source file
has rev 1.1.1.1. I was under the impression that the the current CVS was
imported to savannah.
> If this isn't the case which version do we have on savannah V0.53 ?

The tree is Adam's CVS-2002-10-17 CVS archive.

I intended to remove all $Id: $ to prevent this to be seen as a vendor
branch and
start with a clean set of files.

I only cleaned out the *.c and *.h files, so I messed up a bit there.

It may be a bit messy for the coming week, but we will try to have a neat
CVS tree at the end of next week. The CVS commit team (currently Adam,
Florian, Paul and me; Kieran is invited as well) has _just_ been setup.

Bottom line: what is in the CVS now, is Adam's 2002-10-17, with no
no changes in the source code itself.

Leon.