lwip-users

AW: [lwip-users] nagle

From: Zschocke, Florian
Subject: AW: [lwip-users] nagle
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:14:04 +0100

Jani Monoses wrote on Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 00:32:

> Yes that seems the way to do it. On the long term there might
> be other tunables per pcb.

While we're at it, can we please have fields for TTL and TOS in the UDP and
TCP pcbs? I know that lwIP currently sets them to default values but it
would be desireable to be able to set them from the application in
accordance to RFC 1122. It would also be benefitial to add the TOS as a
parameter to the ip_output() and ip_output_if() functions.

Florian.