lwip-users

[lwip-users] Routing

From: Bob Ammerman
Subject: [lwip-users] Routing
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:02:40 -0500

Current CVS sources seem to indicate that there is no support for a routing
table in lwIP. If an IP packet is being sent to any network which is not
directly attached it goes straight to the default netif.

My application will need (static) routing.

I would like to volunteer to implement a routing module that could be simply
hooked into the existing code. The module would provide an API for creating
and deleting routes. For my purposes I would only be creating routes at
system initialization, but someone could then create support for standard
routing protocols that would layer on top of this.

Is any work being done in this area?

Bob Ammerman
RAm Systems