lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Compile Problems

From: Robert
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Compile Problems
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:14:34 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Johan Dams wrote:
> I have been having the same problem with the NC30 compiler for my
> Mitsubishi project. I have a working uC/OS-II port on m16c, but I cannot
> seem to compile my lwip uC/OS-II port using this one either.
> It compiles without problems on Linux using GCC however.
>
> If anyone has this working and is willing to share it's version, I would
> highly appreciate it.

The GCC compiler is amazing.  I found in making my port, I needed to
simplify some of the #defines inorder for the, err, somewhat less amazing
compilers I am using to be able to deal.  I tried both the Zilog
compiler and the IAR compiler.  Neither would compile successfully "out
of the box."

You are, of course welcome, to look over or use my port, if it would be
any help to you.  Most of the changes I made were not specific to my
hardware, but were made to just get it to compile and run.  Nearly all of
my changes are marked with #ifdef type statements, so they are easy to
find.

Since I just can't seem to get a link from the lwIP pages to my port, here
is the URL:

      http://www.dscinet.com/eZ80/OpenEZ/index.html

--
Best Regards,