lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] typo in src/core/pbuf.c:770

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] typo in src/core/pbuf.c:770
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:21:53 +0100

Hello,

>...printf("blah blah " LWIP_POINTER_FORMAT " blah blah", LWIP_POINTER_CAST
myptr)

This solution might work, but is really undesirable.

It will be like waiting for the first people to come up with their specific
compiler that
does not handle compile-time string catenation, or whatever next.

Unless we violate a C standard by using "%p" I would like to keep it.

If your specific compiler/library doesn't handle this, please consider using
an
alternative printf(). An excellent alternative (also for embedded systems)
is:

http://daniel.haxx.se/trio/

Regards,

Leon.