lwip-users

[lwip-users] STABLE 0.6.3 tagged for release in CVS

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] STABLE 0.6.3 tagged for release in CVS
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:57:41 +0200

Hello,

I have branched STABLE-0_6_3 from the main development tree.

(Use "STABLE-0_6_3" as the branch tag when checking out.)

It is an exact copy of the current development tree, which has proven
stable over time.

This release brings the very fresh pbuf_alloc() fixes.

I hope to make an archived release either this week or early next week.

Regards,

Leon.

p.s.

The old STABLE tree is a dead end branch. As we plan to switch
development into a seperate branch I will keep it that way for the moment.