lwip-users

[lwip-users] ping out?

From: Larry Piggins
Subject: [lwip-users] ping out?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

I would like to thank all the contributors for making
LWIP a very robust useful stack.

I have added a feature to the ICMP layer that allows
me to send out ICMP_ECHO packets, and to route replies
back to my application through a callback. Timeouts
are handled in my application (I'm using the callback
API & NO_SYS).

Is there any interest in adding this feature to the
stack?

I'm new to CVS and I'm not really sure what's the best
way to submit features/patches.

Regards,
Larry P.