lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Retransmission timeout

From: Zschocke, Florian
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Retransmission timeout
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:30:05 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote on Montag, 23. Juni 2003 12:57:

> Where do you get the 3000 from?

Forget it, I got lost somewhere in the code and didn't follow VJ's algorithm
enough to understand how it can be decreased from the default. The 3000 came
from the initialization.

> Are you seeing an actual problem or just thought it was
> wrong when reading the source?

It was both. I was pondering over tcprtoMin and tcpRtoMax values and I also
didn't see retransmits. But it turns out that was for a completely unrelated
problem: the TCP timer never fired. :)

Florian.