lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ping out command

From: Larry Piggins
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ping out command
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 05:06:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Fabrice,

I have this implemented and working in 6.4. Never
released it back to the group because I couldn't get
CVS to work through my company firewall, so I couldn't
make a diff.

If somebody has the time and is willing to integrate
this into current sources, I could send a copy of my
icmp.h & icmp.c which is based on 6.4 code.

 - Larry

(http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2003-06/msg00053.html)